Thursday, May 1, 2014

INTRO

So I guess I decided to do this because I need a writing outlet and for some reason I want to release it publicly. A zine of mine was to be under this name but nobody will provide me with material, so if that happens that goes here. Most of this will probably be drunken ramblings or music, film and wrestling match reviews (or god forsake, bad poetry), but if you want to read it, here it is. That's what blogs are for, right? The first pile of material on here is going to be all the reviews I made of the '80s Lucha Set compiled by some swell dudes and released by the incomparable Goodhelmet so, enjoy or don't. It'll make better sense if you've seen the matches, so I guess try and Youtube 'em or try and buy the set. Or just wait until I write something that makes more sense to your life than guys in masks bleeding all over a shitty ring apron thirty years ago in a foreign country for a crowd of children, old people, and drunk parents. Until then...

- Curt

No comments:

Post a Comment